How to combine technological reality with universal values? Answers to this question are sought not only by philosophers and clergymen, but now – also by lawyers, programmers and scientists. The participants of our conference will also look for it.
The event will be a unique opportunity to clash opinions of advisors from the largest international organizations and governments with youth. Among others, those will be:
– Anriette Ester, Chair at United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
– Robert Kroplewski - Plenipotentiary of the Minister of Digital Affairs for the Information Society, Polish expert on ethical AI in OECD, European Commission and UNESCO
– Sally Radwan - Advisor to the Minister of Communications and Information Technology of Egypt
– Ahmad Piraiee, Director at Startup Grind, Country Manager at thirty3
– Jenna Fung, Coordinator of Asia Pacific and Hong Kong Youth IGF
Emilia Zalewska, Marta Musidłowska and Rafał Prabucki from Youth IGF Poland will present the opportunity to engage in this year summit by creating a policy papers and a base for The Youth Summit.
IGF is an international initiative of the UN that aims to initiate and facilitate global discussion about the development of the Internet and about the most current and urgent issues related to its functioning.
The event will be opened by Krzysztof Szubert, Chairman of the IGF 2021 Program Committe, Piotr Mazurek, PL Government Plenipotentiary for Youth Policy, and... Sophia the Robot, the most famous robot in the world.
The conference is a part of Road to UN Internet Governance Forum and is organised by the PL Government Plenipotentiary for Youth Policy, Youth IGF Poland and the Council for Dialogue with the Young Generation (RDzMP), in cooperation with TrendHouse.org
The event will be hosted by Aleksandra Szostak and Karol Jędruszek.
Want to stay up to date? Follow our website www.igf2021.pl